22 Blondell Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217
Sold for $1,010,000
BUDDS BEACH – LIQUIDATION SALE THIS SUNDAY! House - Property ID: 925595
This unique riverside enclave is surely one of the Gold Coasts best kept secrets - nestled within a short stroll to Surfers Paradise CBD but quiet enough to enjoy a fabulous lifestyle.
A magnificent location near the Nerang River with views from the sandy riverfront parklands to the spectacular mansions of Chevron Island and Paradise Waters make this location extremely desirable.
For the discerning buyer, the options are fantastic…develop upon application to Council, renovate and move in or lease out for an investment return. It’s ultimately your decision as the new owner!
* Classic one level retro property, B/T
* Potential for redevelopment, 597m2
* 3 spacious bedrooms, 1 bathroom
* Large living room, air-conditioning
* Covered entert. area, light and airy
* Close to main river and parklands
* Stroll to beaches, shops, transport
* “SELL" says interstate owner!
The Seller is serious and requires a sale on or before Auction Day.
Auction: 23rd April 2017 In Rooms 2.30pm
N.B: All information and photographs contained herein are gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy & interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
- Land Size Approx. - 597 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Fully Fenced