14 Nov 2016
The Gold Coast has come a long way in the food and wine biz, boasting some of the best eating to be had in South-East Queensland, from incredible Greek food to the hippest cafés around.
- Rick Shores, for spectacular waterfront views
- Hellenika, for fall-off-the-bone lamb shoulder
- Bazaar, for all-you-can-eat gourmet buffet
- Justin Lane, for divine rooftop pizzas and cocktails
- Cicchetti, for artful, first-class and affordable Italian
Click here to read more on these 5 restaurants you must visit now!