33 Cayman Drive, Clear Island Waters QLD 4226
Auction on-site @ 12 noon
Owners Relocating Overseas - An Opportunity Not to Be Missed! House - Property ID: 985070
This stunning 5 bedroom 3 bathroom executive single level waterfront home is sure to impress.
As soon as you enter the front door you are instantly welcomed by an impressive light filled foyer with stunning high ceiling and elegant chandelier.
As you are drawn through the home into the bright and open sunken living areas and designer kitchen you will not be disappointed, overlooking stunning wide water vistas.
* 5 generous size bedrooms, 3 with ensuites
* 3 contemporary bathrooms plus a separate powder room
* Designer kitchen with stone benches, built-in SMEG coffee machine, Fisher & Paykel double dish drawer
* Large master suite with opulent ensuite, walk-in robe plus additional storage
* Air-conditioning and quality plantation shutters throughout
* Sophisticated alfresco entertainment area complete with outdoor kitchen
* Gym/rumpus room with its own separate entrance - could be utilised as a home office
* Floating pontoon with access to main river through the lock system
* Private resort style pool, low maintenance 813m2 block
Located in one of the Gold Coast's most sought after waterfront residential enclaves and central to world class beaches, elite schools and popular shopping and dining precincts, this home offers a luxury waterfront lifestyle.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website many have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy & interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Land Size Approx. - 813 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining